I was reminded how I LOVE to take photos from the air--sometimes they don't really turn out the way you saw it...and when you take time to 'play' around with photo-shop you can make it more like what you saw.... (These images haven't been played with just in case you were curious--perhaps if I get some time I'll do just that!!).....
...at the end of the sound...just leaving the Pangnirtung... the sun was setting, and it was such a fun sight to see! .jpg)
...I loved how the sun's reflection just 'hit' the wings of the plane..



2 comments:
awesome pics sarah! iqaluit on the 18th or the 11th (of december). dancin' and the twilight sequel. saa-weet!
Thanks Tara---ummmm Iqaluit is December 11th-13th...(with my 30th b-day being celebrated at midnight on Saturday night(or is that Sunday morning?! LOL)...
Have to figure out 'plans'..or just book the flights eh?
Post a Comment