Just wanted to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Kat! Today is the first day of classes-she's going back to school to do her Masters in Nursing at Ryerson(where I also did my MA!)... I hope your class goes well and you knock them dead!!! If you ever need to talk, complain or freak out about 'MA' work... I'm only a phone call away! luv you.. and wish you all the best in this new school experience... can't wait to welcome you into the Master's Club!!! Monday, September 14, 2009
Best Wishes as you Start your New school Journey!
Just wanted to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Kat! Today is the first day of classes-she's going back to school to do her Masters in Nursing at Ryerson(where I also did my MA!)... I hope your class goes well and you knock them dead!!! If you ever need to talk, complain or freak out about 'MA' work... I'm only a phone call away! luv you.. and wish you all the best in this new school experience... can't wait to welcome you into the Master's Club!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think we found you via a link from one of the other Nunavut blogs.
Post a Comment