It also got me to thinking about my youth. No I don't have any teenagers..but for about 3 years I did hang out with some pretty awesome youth on a weekly basis...and tonight their youth group is starting-up their weekly meetings...and well I miss them! So thought I'd post a few photos--
from my the last 'official' event I was able to go to this past Feburary just before I knew I was going to be moving up to Nunavut! Hope you guys have an AWESOME time... am thinking of you!!!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Back-to-school..Fall groups starting up again!
Today on Facebook there were an 'overwhelming' amount of status updates about going Back-to-School. It got me thinking... I'm actually glad that I don't have to deal with myself going back to school...Two years ago I was pretty excited--I returned to do a MA....SO glad that it is over now!! I hope everyone's first day back from JK to high school or even post secondary goes well...hmmm that shout out goes to all the teachers out there too that are returning back to the classrooms...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment