On my stove all day has been my HOMEMADE chicken and rice soup... sooooooo yummy!!! (made the broth and EVERYTHING from boiling chicken bones)...wow I'd say I guess i was a bit of a Domestic Goddess today!!!Saturday, August 29, 2009
Domesticated Goddess....
Today I got to hang out with 2 of the cutest kids... one is 7months old...and the other is 2 and 1/2.... After naps by both kids, baby in my sling, little helper sitting at the table 'stirring' we made banana bread... it's pretty good... (even with the extra splash of vanilla--I mean WHO doesn't love a little vanilla?!)....
On my stove all day has been my HOMEMADE chicken and rice soup... sooooooo yummy!!! (made the broth and EVERYTHING from boiling chicken bones)...wow I'd say I guess i was a bit of a Domestic Goddess today!!!
On my stove all day has been my HOMEMADE chicken and rice soup... sooooooo yummy!!! (made the broth and EVERYTHING from boiling chicken bones)...wow I'd say I guess i was a bit of a Domestic Goddess today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment