Monday, April 13, 2009
Leaving on a jet plane.....
Waiting for the plane to arrive.........
Thanks Emily for an AWESOME weekend!! I can't wait til I see you in Qik at the end of April....
Up, up, and away!!!
...just Emily and one other person on the plane...(well the flight attendent and pilots too!)
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Looks like you had fun...
April 14, 2009 at 7:54 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nunies Award
My First Boating Trip (Click on the picture to check out the post)
Nunavut, Canada
click on the map to get a better view!!!
CONTACT INFO:
EMAIL: newbieinthenorth@live.ca
Current Weather in Pang
About Me
Sarah
This is a glimpse of my life.... I'm just a woman in my early 30s...I like to move around a lot...here's a spot you can stop in to see what kind of adventures I'm getting into!! My adventures on the road can be found at: www.sarahontheroad.com
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
July
(1)
March
(1)
January
(4)
December
(19)
November
(18)
October
(27)
September
(30)
August
(30)
July
(23)
June
(13)
May
(19)
April
(37)
March
(16)
February
(5)
Where are you reading from?
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun...
Post a Comment