Lucky me... today at the post office I had TWO more packages waiting for me to pick them up!!!
The small on on the top was from my friend Keren... She responded to a 'facebook' request that I put out there awhile ago... to send me some TEA...I had run out of my favourite Chai.... and sent me up some for myself and some to share with a friend... she also sent some awesome tea balls... so no more 'bits' in my tea and some tastey apriocots!!! :) Thanks Keren you ROCK!!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family!!
The second package came from my Mum.... she's a superstar!! She did the tricks with the duct tape... but this time it was no match to the knife that it came in contact with somewhere along on it's trip north via Canada Post... At least they 'taped' it back up again!
And it didn't seem to bother any of the contents..... mmmmmmm Lindor chocolate!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment