Polar Bear Tracks...... You can totally see the claws in this photo.... I was stoked about that, and the sun was in the right direction to capture them to perfection!! :) So I'm really excited to see these on the ice....BUT am grateful that's ALL of the Bear that I did see!!! On our trip out no one brought a gun!!! These tracks were on the ice along the pack ice, about 10-15kms away from where my house is!!!! Sunday, April 5, 2009
Tracks.....
Polar Bear Tracks...... You can totally see the claws in this photo.... I was stoked about that, and the sun was in the right direction to capture them to perfection!! :) So I'm really excited to see these on the ice....BUT am grateful that's ALL of the Bear that I did see!!! On our trip out no one brought a gun!!! These tracks were on the ice along the pack ice, about 10-15kms away from where my house is!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Awesome photos and I also hope that you don't get any closer to a polar bear.
That is so cool! -I love the comparison shot.
Post a Comment