Thursday, April 30, 2009
Patterns in the sand/snow.....
I took these in the Auyuittuq National Park of Canada a few weeks ago..... It's amazing what different patterns emerge in nature.......
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
They are very cool.
May 1, 2009 at 5:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nunies Award
My First Boating Trip (Click on the picture to check out the post)
Nunavut, Canada
click on the map to get a better view!!!
CONTACT INFO:
EMAIL: newbieinthenorth@live.ca
Current Weather in Pang
About Me
Sarah
This is a glimpse of my life.... I'm just a woman in my early 30s...I like to move around a lot...here's a spot you can stop in to see what kind of adventures I'm getting into!! My adventures on the road can be found at: www.sarahontheroad.com
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
July
(1)
March
(1)
January
(4)
December
(19)
November
(18)
October
(27)
September
(30)
August
(30)
July
(23)
June
(13)
May
(19)
April
(37)
March
(16)
February
(5)
Where are you reading from?
1 comment:
They are very cool.
Post a Comment